Skip to content

Get in touch

Please reach out and I will contact you with more information.

Wedding Request Form

Locations Served

Western Pennsylvania, Western New York & Eastern Ohio

Including:  Erie, Millcreek, Harborcreek, Meadville, Centerville, Union City PA, Jamestown, Ripley New York, and  Conneaut and Ashtabula Ohio.

Please reach out if your location is not listed.

Frequently asked questions

Please see below for answers to common questions.

Do you travel outside of Erie?

Shane is willing to travel to most anywhere you wish to hold your wedding ceremony.  Trips that exceed 40 miles will have a mileage surcharge added to the total to compensate for the increase in gas prices.

Do I need a marriage license?

Yes all weddings that occur in Pennsylvania, New York or Ohio require you to obtain a marriage license.  Contact your local county courthouse or city clerk to determine when you should obtain your license.

Do you attend our rehearsal?

Shane is willing to attend your rehearsal if you are having one.  Rehearsals are not a requirement but can be extremely helpful to ensure your wedding party is prepared for your big day.